HTCondor 9.0.2 released!
July 8, 2021
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 9.0.2. A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- HTCondor can be set up to use only FIPS 140-2 approved security functions
- If the Singularity test fails, the job goes idle rather than getting held
- Can divide GPU memory, when making multiple GPU entries for a single GPU
- Startd and Schedd cron job maximum line length increased to 64k bytes
- Added first class submit keywords for SciTokens
- Fixed MUNGE authentication
- Fixed Windows installer to work when the install location isn’t C:\Condor
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History.
HTCondor 9.0.2 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.