HTCondor 9.0.5 released!
August 18, 2021
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 9.0.5. A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Other authentication methods are tried if mapping fails using SciTokens
- Fix rare crashes from successful condor_submit, which caused DAGMan issues
- Fix bug where ExitCode attribute would be suppressed when OnExitHold fired
- condor_who now suppresses spurious warnings coming from netstat
- The online manual now has detailed instructions for installing on MacOS
- Fix bug where misconfigured MIG devices confused condor_gpu_discovery
- The transfer_checkpoint_file list may now include input files
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History.
HTCondor 9.0.5 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.