HTCondor 9.1.0 released!
May 20, 2021
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 9.1.0. This development series release contains new features that are under development. This release contains all of the bug fixes from the 9.0.1 stable release.
Enhancements in the release include:
- Support for submitting to ARC-CE via the REST interface
- DAGMan can put failed jobs on hold (user can correct problems and release)
- Can run gdb and ptrace within Docker containers
- A small Docker test job is run on the execute node to verify functionality
- The number of instructions executed is reported in the job Ad on Linux
Try out our new helpful installation scripts.
HTCondor 9.1.0 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.