This contribution is a set of pluggable modules plus a daemon that are used for:
- start and stop of daemons
- job submission and control (submit, set attribute, hold, release, remove)
- queries of live and historical job data and output files
- get/set of of stats, priorities and limits from the negotiator
- collector stats for job counts (running, idle, etc.)
- submitters stats
- slot statistics and properties
DownloadThe module is contained in the HTCondor source tree in src/condor_contrib/aviary as of HTCondor 7.6.0.
ContactThe contact person for this module is:
(firstname.lastname@example.org), Red Hat Inc.
HomepageNot at this time.