Module DescriptionThe Qpid Management Framework (QMF) is a distributed object management framework that uses Apache Qpid for its transport. It provides code-generation tools to render native language binding types and objects for C++, Python, and Ruby from XML schema definitions. That code is then linked to runtime libraries for client-agent integration mediated by a Qpid broker.
This contribution is a set of pluggable modules plus a daemon that are used for:
- start and stop of daemons
- job submission and control (submit, set attribute, hold, release, remove)
- queries of live and historical job data and output files
- get/set of of stats, priorities and limits from the negotiator
- collector stats for job counts (running, edle, etc.)
- submitters stats
- slot statistics and properties
Currently, this code base has external dependencies on:
- Apache Qpid 0.8-4
- Boost C++ libraries (1.39 or higher)
DownloadThe module is contained in the HTCondor source tree in src/condor_contrib/mgmt as of HTCondor 7.5.5.
ContactThe contact person for this module is:
(firstname.lastname@example.org), Red Hat Inc.
HomepageMore information about this module can be found on https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpid-management-framework.html